Portland Pre- & Perinatal MT Workshop
October 4 @ 9:00 am - October 7 @ 6:00 pm$595 - $695
East West College is centrally located, and Portland’s famous Rose Gardens and other visitor attractions are nearby, creating a great destination for all. Light-rail transportation at its best adds to the ease of travel. The school’s beautiful, spacious amenities and classroom settings feature a relaxed, soothing and inviting ambiance that supports success.
Our hospital-based expert, Michele Kolakowski, teaches this workshop each year, earning rave reviews.
Here’s what you will get from our four days of maternity-related education:
- Evidence-based knowledge, not mythology
- Intensive practice of specific perinatal techniques used clinically for over 30 years
- Skills to meet women’s physical and emotional childbearing needs
- Understanding of all phases of maternity MT care: pregnancy, labor and postpartum, normal and not-so-perfect pregnancies
- Positioning, techniques and powerful, subtle touch that are superbly applicable to many other specialty client populations
- Guidance in career- protective body mechanics and techniques
- Purpose, focus & financial infusion into your work
- Inclusion into a distinguished community of high caliber MT professionals
- The in-person training that many employers require and that you need if you wish to apply for certification
East West College is waiting to take your registration. Tuition for the Portland workshop is $595/$695 (ask for the early enrollment discount to save $100).Contact East West College directly to register or for workshop specifics at 503-233-6500. You will not be able to register for this class through the Body Therapy Education site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 858.633.3033 or info@bodytherapyeducation. com
Please note: this book is required reading for those taking the P&PMT workshop:
Pre- & Perinatal Massage Therapy: A Comprehensive Guide to Prenatal, Labor, and Postpartum Practice, 2nd Edition.